Team Leader (Admissions) - Revenue Operations - Wild Wadi Waterpark
3 days left
- Job Level
At Jumeirah we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa, U.S.A and the Middle East.
Wild Wadi Waterpark is an Arabic themed Waterpark located in Dubai boasting enviable views of the Gulf and the Burj Al Arab. Excitement at Wild Wadi means one adrenaline rush after another. Hurtle down the 33m high Jumeirah Sceirah reaching speeds of 80 kmph, try the 1.5m high waves at Breakers Bay or scream your lungs out with your friends as you ride together on Tantrum Alley!
The fun is not saved solely for our guests. Everyday as a Wild Wadi colleague is a fun and memorable experience.About the Role
An exciting role has arisen in the Admissions Department at Wild Wadi Waterpark for a highly motivated and hard working individual.
Your key duties will include:
- Enforcing all proper wristband handling, cash handling and point of sale procedures.
- Ensuring appropriate stock levels of items sold are available.
- Ensuring all guest and colleague incidents are appropriately managed, recorded and reported.
- Conducting regular observations and audits on colleagues and providing coaching and/or training when required.
- Conducting colleague probationary appraisals, annual appraisals and performance reviews in a timely and constructive manner.
- Ensuring that colleagues are scheduled fairly two weeks in advance, placed on rotational positions and given breaks according to policy.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have at least 1 year experience in a customer service related role and a good command of written and spoken English.
You must be comfortable working outdoors and able to work well within a multinational organization. You must also have a good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
Arabic or Russian language skills and knowledge of Galaxy or Opera will be an advantage.