Demi Chef De Partie
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, one of the city’s most elegant and luxurious hotels and an iconic architectural landmark.
Recently transformed with a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment, Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi is the perfect location for both business and pleasure.
It is ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s commercial district, yet only a short walk from the shopping districts and the shimmering sands of the Corniche.
Under the general guidance & supervision of the Chef de Partie in charge of the assigned area, responsible for the preparation of cold and hot foods/buffet set ups in accordance with culinary standards.
• Attend the monthly Kitchen Communications meetings
• Communication with the supervisors at all times
• Seek assistance and assist if unsure of any tasks
• Co-operate with the Safety & Security Department in order to maintain security and prevent theft from the kitchen areas
• Interacts and cooperates with other members of the kitchen brigade as appropriate.
• Interacts, cooperates with other departments and other sections of food and beverage as appropriate.
• Liaise with the Junior Sous Chef in charge to ensure cleanliness and hygiene standards.
• Ensures that the section is kept clean & hygienic
• Reports equipment in the section needing repairs & maintenance.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Culinary education or equivalent experience required.