Director of Sales
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, one of the city’s most elegant and luxurious hotels and an iconic architectural landmark.
Recently transformed with a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment, Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi is the perfect location for both business and pleasure.
It is ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s commercial district, yet only a short walk from the shopping districts and the shimmering sands of the Corniche.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted room nights and revenue goals.
- Analyze and estimate total value of each piece of business and negotiate best situation for achieving optimum revenue for the hotel while ensuring excellent customer service.
- Utilize the marketing plan in order to uncover new and potential business.
- Ensure accuracy for forecasting of revenues with most updated information.
- Recruit, direct, manage, train and counsel sales staff.
- Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organizations and events.
- Fluency in English required
- Fluency in Arabic and other international languages strongly preferred
- Experience in a similar role with an international hotel brand
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management