Reservations Sales Agent - InterContinental Hotels Dubai Festival City
Full job details
What's your passion?
Whether you're into scuba diving, golf or dancing the tango, at IHG we're
interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and
precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies - people
who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for
more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Hotels Group (IHG) properties in Dubai Festival City consist of three hotel
brands and a golf course. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the
superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence
Suites. In addition to over 1000 bedrooms, the four
properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an
impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the luxurious Spa
InterContinental, state-of -the-art gymnasium facilities, and swimming pool
looking for confident, sophisticated and internationally-minded people to join
over 1200 colleagues who are committed to maintaining the highest standards of
luxury, quality and service which define our company. We value the
passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your
passion when you work with us.
At the moment we're looking for a Reservation Sales Agent to join our energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team at InterContinental Hotels Dubai Festival City.
Under the direction of the Reservations Manager, the Reservations Agent is responsible for recording and processing all reservation inquiries made by phone, fax, or email accurately and efficiently and to convert to a sale whenever possible in order to meet hotel targets, for each of the DFC properties, including rooms, restaurants and golf club reservations for Crowne Plaza DFC, Intercontinental DFC, InterContinental Residences DFC. In addition to promoting the desired work culture in line with the 5 core values of the IHG Winning Ways and at par to the InterContinental Hotels Group Service Standards and Brand ethos.
The key responsibilities are:
· Maintains a regular pattern of sales calls and ensures no calls are left unanswered, when received through our Automatic Call Distribution system (ACD).
· Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/email, website and GDS.
· Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all IHG DFC Hotels, Restaurants and Golf Club and all IHG Hotels in your region.
· Maintain knowledge of special rates/ offers/ promotions.
· Maintains high quality of correspondence and accuracy of information input into reservations while ensuring timeliness of correspondence.
· Maintain high Signature test call scores.
· Process amendments to reservations such as extensions, early departures, etc. based on availability and strategies.
In return we'll give you a competitive
tax-free financial and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and the
chance to work with a great team of people.
join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our
guests feel special, making InterContinental Hotels Dubai Festival City a great
place to work. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you
could bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other
jobs with IHG please look at www.ihg.com/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
· 1 year experience in Reservations operation in hotel industry.
· Minimum secondary education completed.
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent English communication skills
· Knowledge of Arabic language is preferred
· Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.