Housekeeping Room Attendant
Competitive salary & benefits
Full job details
Being part of a unique and exclusive Luxury Brand, it is a must that you bring with you a minimum of two years luxury hotel housekeeping experience, a passion for cleanliness and precise attention to detail is essential along with fluency in English.
At Armani Hotels & Resorts we are dedicated to nurturing our employees natural talent; being an Ambassador of the Armani Brand we are seeking individuals to work with 'the right attitude', demonstrating sincere, respectful and warm hearted service. Precisely and confidently you will work with us cultivating our multi skilled and empowered Teams.
Under the direct supervision of Floor supervisor, the Housekeeping Attendant is responsible of cleaning a certain number of rooms as per hotel policy maintaining the established standards of cleanliness in rooms according to standards set by the hotel, orderliness and attractive condition of floors, lift landings, corridors and pantries.
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills
- Proactive to address and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- A Team player.
- Detail Conscious and accurate in all aspects of Housekeeping work
- Motivated in completing efficient Housekeeping duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to deliver results within a pressurized deadline driven environment.
- Shows initiative at all times
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in similar and/or related fields in a 5* Hotel.
- At least 1 year experience at same level.
- Proficient in English Language
- Physically fit
- Effective social skills
- Professional in conduct social skills