Chef de Partie (Italian)
Full job details
Being part of a unique and exclusive Luxury Brand, it is a must that you bring with you a minimum of three years 5* hotel experience, fluency in English. Italian speaking candidates are sincerely encouraged to apply.
At Armani Hotels & Resorts we are dedicated to nurturing our employees natural talent; being an Ambassador of the Armani Brand we are seeking individuals to work with 'the right attitude', demonstrating sincere, respectful and warm hearted service. Precisely and confidently you will work with us cultivating our multi skilled and empowered Teams.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the CDC, Sous Chef in performing his duties and acts in his absence.
- Attends daily Sous Chef briefing/F&B briefings/Catering meetings/HACCP meeting and any meetings invited or assigned.
- Ensure all HACCP records are kept on time and in a professional set up as set by Executive Chef.
- Assists Executive Chef to keep food cost within the assigned budget to ensure profitability
- Supervise and allocate work to ambassadors, according to their knowledge and skill level.
The ideal candidate must be dynamic, service minded, organized, concern for quality and an eye for details, result driven, customer focus, and effective communication skills.