Food & Beverage Manager
Coco Collections owns and manages a variety of extraordinary hotels in the Republic of Maldives, from private islands to beautiful boutique style hotels and retreats. At the core of Coco Collection are the six brand values that are present throughout all of its brands - surprising, proactive, Individual, responsible, inspiring and timeless. Coco is where nature meets luxury and we like to think, where life meets magic.
Coco Collection hotels are vibrant and authentic and our vision is to become the region’s premier ‘luxury holiday lifestyle’ resort brand with a focus on service excellence, quality product, residential design and sustainability.
An opportunity exists for an experienced, passionate and dynamic Food & Beverage Manager to join us and lead one of our Five-Star Resorts (Coco Bodu Hithi) to success:
To be in-charge of the Food & Beverage operations for a high demanding and dynamic Resort whose essence and soul lies in Food and fine dining. He/she shall ensure in providing the highest level of quality service to the Guest and respect the standards, policies & procedure of the organization.
Scope of Position:
The F&B Manager leads the Food and Beverage function for Coco Bodu Hithi, reporting directly to the General Manager of the resort.
- Planning & implementation of programs, policies and procedures, Job Descriptions.
- Preparation of the Departmental Operational Budget & CAPEX and its strict adhere.
- Close monitoring of profitability and service standard levels of all F&B outlets.
- Implementation and coordination of special promotions and activities that generate additional revenue and the popular interest.
- Remains ahead of trends in the Food & Beverage Industry and utilize knowledge to enhance revenue and the guest experience.
- Interacting with management of other departments within areas of responsibility and develops solid working relationships with them.
- Building an efficient team, by taking and active interest in their training, development, safety and welfare.
- Professional qualification preferably in hospitality and/or Hotel Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Food & Beverage including a minimum of 3 years at the management level in a 5 star hotels and/or luxury resorts.
- Display’s emotional maturity and sensitivity when dealing with others. Remains tactful and is able to professionally relate to colleagues at all levels of the company.
- Strong analytical skills, both financial and non-financial.
- A team player and a good role model within the Management Team.
- Resilient to remain self-motivated and inspire others to be fully engaged in the change process and achieve success.
- Excellent communication skills in English and other international languages are considered as an added advantage.
This position offers a Tax Free Salary in USD, Single Accommodation, Two R&R trip per year, Generous Leave Provision, Relocation Assistance, Annual Flight to Country of Origin. additional discounts in the resort. Please note that this position is only suitable for those people who are currently single or travelling on a single status basis.