Food and Beverage Director/EAM
Our client operates one of the leading small luxury resorts in Asia.
Guests have described this high-end resort as "paradise", "sublime" and "heaven on earth" which delivers lasting memories to those lucky enough to visit.
It is a market leader and the recipient of many awards and accolades for the quality of the product and service that it offers.
Situated in an island location in Indonesia, this property is stunning and combines a unique flora, fauna and seascape with all the facilities and trappings one would expect in one of the leading resort properties on the planet. The ambiance is relaxed, chic and cool, where guests can either partake in exciting resort activities or just chill and recharge.
They now seek a special individual to join their team as Director of Food and Beverage/EAM F&B.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will have a love of people and a desire to create unique experiences for the high-end clientele.
You will have a dynamic personality and a hands on approach with appropriate resort background and skills to match…
The key requirements and position information are as follows: -
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Food and Beverage operation and an opportunity to deputise for the GM in his absence…
- The position is most suitable for a current Food and Beverage Director/Manager with a couple of years' experience in a similar role.
- You will need a strong F&B background, ideally with some knowledge of the other operational departments.
- A track record in small luxury 5 star hotels and resorts is essential
- Experience in remote or island locations would be very well regarded.
- Strong communicator, hands on leader, Service oriented
- Creative thinker - able to solve problems and inspire the team.
- A people person, outgoing with great communication skills
- Results oriented, so able to drive highly personalised standards and guest service in equal measure
- Previous experience in Asia preferred but may not essential
This is a great opportunity to join this quality resort/company and develop your career whilst experiencing a unique location and lifestyle.
Your application should include a cover letter and detailed CV (with a recent photo), briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 referees (inc email addresses) and your salary expectation.
Please note that this position is only really suitable for those people who are single or travelling single for work.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications we are sorry but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted…
Elite Search is a leader in Executive Search and Recruitment for the Hospitality Industry Worldwide.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities go to www.elitesearch.com.au