Assistant F&B manager
Coral strand hotel 4* is looking for Assistant F&B manager willing to relocate to Seychelles
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the outlet in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitor work of employees to ensure that established policies and procedures are being followed.
- Maintain an efficient program of scheduling to ensure a high standard of service with the use of minimum man-hours.
- Monitor all standard are followed through and customer service is delivered with high quality.
- To perform F&B Administrative tasks to the required proficiency level.
- Improve the Food & Beverage Customer Satisfaction rating.
- Act immediately on all customer complaints to ensure that corrections are made when possible.
- To direct and supervise all F&B operations at close range by being physically involved in all aspects of the operations.
- To assist the F&B Manager with the regular review of F&B service processes and standards with a view to constantly improve upon them.
- To work closely with the Executive Chef and the F&B Manager in the design of menus, buffets and other F&B service offers.
- Maintain and instructs assigned personnel as to safety policies and procedures and follows up to ensure hazards are eliminated
- Other duties as assigned by the Food and Beverage Manager
- Diploma in hotel management
- 5 years work experience as a restaurant manager in the 4-5 star hotels, or 3 years of Assistant F&B manager
- Island experience is an additional preference (Maldives, Thailand etc)
- Strong leadership, management, communication skills
- Personal grooming
- Focused on guests satisfaction
- Multiskilled in cashiering , waitressing , basic sommelier knowledge
- Completion of Advanced/Intermediate Food & Hygiene.
- Strong team building abilities.
- Can work under pressure
- Needs to be very service and quality oriented
- Fluent English
- Salary + Incentives (% )
- 50% discount for food in the restaurants
- Visa, 2 ways ticket, meal, accommodation next to the hotel provided