Guest Services Executive, Club Executive Lounge - Jumeirah Al Naseem
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.
Jumeirah Al Naseem will have 430 luxurious rooms and suites, complete with walk-in rain showers, floor-to-ceiling windows and private outdoor terraces. The hotel is set among lush, landscaped gardens and offers three large swimming pools, as well as private beach access. Two banqueting rooms, each measuring 75 square metres, will complement the existing conference and events facilities at Madinat Jumeirah.About the Role
An exciting role has arisen in the Club Executive Lounge at Jumeirah Al Naseem for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to ensure that the guest’s needs are carried out from check-in through check-out.
Your main duties will include:
- To Maintain and handle the cash float
- To use Opera cashiering for all transactions
- To prepare registration cards for all next day arrivals
- To arrange ‘Meet & Greet’ services with the drivers
- In the case that ‘Meet & Greet’ service is to be carried out, report to the Porte Cochere with the registration card and welcome pack for the arriving guest.
- To escort the guest directly to the room/suite after completing the check-in formalities.
- To check arrivals for the day, the room status and coordinate with the concerned departments to set up the room as per the guests preferences.
- To check departures for the day and update their times.
- To conduct check-ins and check-outs on Opera system, with accordance to procedure.
- To coordinate room changes and advise HK / Concierge / Room Service / Switchboard departments accordingly.
- To promptly and accurately file the updated registration cards of arrived and checked in guests.
- To comply with guest services standard operating procedures
- To be responsible for service of the entire continental breakfast, afternoon tea, and Happy Hour cocktail service in the lounge.
- To ensure tidiness of lounge, kitchen and pantry, while maintaining fresh stacks in the refrigerator.
- To maintain availability of mise-en-place.
- To check guest room numbers during happy hour according to in-house-EC report
- To close the bar set up and secures all Food & Beverage equipment at the end of the day.
- To assist the Guest Services team in their daily operation whenever required
- To assist the guest during food service as required and must exercise correct service techniques at all times.
- Additionally, any other duties requested by senior management
In order to be considered for this role you must have at least three years experience working in Guest Service and F&B operations in 5 star hotel. Good written & spoken English language skills. Additional language i.e. Arabic, Russian, German or any other International language is highly desirable.
You must also have a very good knowledge in OPERA hotel management system and MICROS operating machine.