Outlet Manager - All Day Dining - Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 10,000 colleagues from over 90 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa, USA and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa is a luxurious beachfront that features 317 rooms and suites, 80 serviced apartments and 12 chalets. Guests of the hotel will also have access to 8 distinguished restaurants and lounges, a Talise spa, 200 meter private beach, swimming pool and children's play area, in addition to extensive conference and banqueting facilities.About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Outlet Manager for All day Dining. The Outlet Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the All Day Dining operations by being quality oriented and customer focused. Drives performance to achieve the Food and Beverage objectives and targets.
Your main duties will include:
- To develop and maintain an elegantly appointed environment, with superior colleagues, dedicated to an attentive, distinctive experience for All Day Dining.
- To possess management ability that ensures a successful handling of the Restaurant operation.
- To observe daily conditions of all physical facilities and equipment in the area of responsibility and makes recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- To prepare colleague schedules appropriate to the operation while controlling over time.
- To communicate with other departments to ensure a supporting team of professionals.
- To communicate with the Chef and Food and Beverage Manager to discuss menus, marketing strategies and guests comments and concerns.
- To forecast covers and revenues and then schedules accordingly.
- To understand all food and beverage items offered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service.
- To promote good public relations and handle complaints or concerns of guests.
- To manage and control overall expenses of the outlet focusing on higher revenue and profit.
- To plan and execute special events and outlet promotions such as Ramadan, Eid, etc.
- To produce departmental budget.
- To perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and colleagues.
In order to be considered for the role, you will have gained a diploma or degree in hotel management and have at least 2 years work experience in a similar role in a 5–star Hotel on a Management level with excellent Food & Beverage knowledge.
You will be a strong team player and be able to lead by example to ensure your high standards filter through your team. You will have proven experience of achieving and exceeding targets and be driven, with strong financial awareness as well as being open minded to new business approach.
You must be confident using the Microsoft Office suite. In addition to strong spoken business English, Arabic would be an advantage.