Housekeeping Attendant - Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 10,000 colleagues from over 90 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa, USA and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa is a luxurious beachfront development that features 316 rooms and suites, 80 residential suites and 12 villas. Guests of the hotel also have access to 8 distinguished restaurants and lounges, a Talise spa, 200 meter private beach, swimming pool and children's play area, in addition to extensive conference and banqueting facilitiesAbout the Role
An exciting opportunity to work on a rotation basis within the Housekeeping department, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and adhering to the standards required by the hotel.
- To plan a sequence of rooms for cleaning according to room status
- To clean each guest room and bathroom thoroughly. Make the necessary arrangements in guest rooms and to replenish guest supplies.
- Ensure that there are always sufficient guest amenities and these are replaced when necessary.
- To ensure that all equipment and materials in Guest Rooms are in a good condition and in working order at all times replacing where necessary.
- To remove room service trays from rooms and place at designated point ready for collection.
- To inspect all facilities, furniture and fixtures and report any damage to the Team Leader for action and follow-up.
- To provide Turn Down service as per the standard required by the hotel.
- To attend to the guest request and queries courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
- To fill the room report correctly marking the room status and the time cleaned.
- To report to the Team Leader of any unusual incidents, complaints and for any room discrepancies in Room Status.
- Attend all training sessions as required.
- To report any suspicious personnel or items on the floor to the Duty Manager.
- To ensure the security of all guest bedrooms by never leaving room doors open and unattended.
- To use cleaning materials, operational materials and equipment efficiently to reduce wastage.
- To use chemicals as directed by management and in line with regulations as demonstrated during training.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- Minimum 2 years experience in 5 star hotels.
- Experience of working in the Middle East.