e-Commerce Executive (Pre-opening)
Located at the East Crescent of Palm Jumeirah, MGallery by Sofitel the Palm is envisioned as the first holistic health and wellness resort in the UAE. The seven-story property features 255 rooms and suites with sophisticated fixtures and first-rate amenities, of ultra-comfort and indulgence during the stay.
With its distinctive concept, we offers just not spa and beauty treatments, but various wellbeing and lifestyle packages, from proper diet & nutrition, fitness classes & health treatments, and would host certified nutritionist and wellness coach for the programs such weight loss, both for kids and adult. Fitness classes planned will include yoga, tai chi, pilates, and aerobics.
Healthy concept extends to our food and beverage offers too and will serve meals and drinks that are from fresh organic ingredients, complete with live cooking stations and a fresh juice bar and the dining options will range from low calorie and gluten-free foods, as well as vegan and vegetarian meals.
Furthermore, the hotel boasts easy access to various dining and shopping venues and to an array of attractions for families and adventure-seeking individuals. Some popular fun-filled and adrenaline-pumping activities in Palm Jumeirah include water skiing, wind surfing, wakeboarding, fishing and boat trips, and even sky diving.
As an e-Commerce Executive, you would primarily support the Marketing & PR Manager in meeting the electronic marketing strategies of our hotel. Furthermore you role will include key responsibilities such as:
- To proactively manage the online presence of the hotel on tourism and business websites for the hotels
- To proactively manage a strong online presence of the property based website on all major search engines e.google.com and yahoo.com
- To work with the proactive and reactive sales cells of the hotel to increase enquiries and manage peaks and troughs in the market via online marketing promotions
- To protect the hotels brand standards in all online presence and to follow the web policies of Accor hotels
- Ensure hotel images and descriptions are updated regularly and represent the brand accordingly
- Purging and cleansing of the data bases via direct marketing activity
- Source opportunities with new internet suppliers
- Manage all e-marketing databases
- Explore all online marketing and affiliate opportunities for all hotel segments
- Manage hotel website CRM and promotional activity
- Do website designs effectively, ensuring at all times that the website is effectively optimized and content is correct.
- Conduct website audits
- Research online market intelligence
- Call to action tactical online promotions
- Manage email marketing campaigns and direct promotional activity to customers online
- Web links with associated events or activities occurring in the regions
- Researching the web for opportunity to increase business in the ‘online world’
- To facilitate e-marketing and direct marketing initiatives
- Ensure all outward correspondence complies with company procedures, and any unusual correspondence is authorized by the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Effectively use the results of Medalla and other guest questionnaires to improve product and service delivery.
- To optimize paid, owned and earned media
- Maintain the long-term relationship with external vendors and suppliers.
- Open communication to every level of employees in various departments.
- The ability to manage information available internally and externally in a sensitive and confidential manner and sharing information in a selective and professional manner;
- Overall Global Coordination of initiatives.
If you are passionate about being hospitality professional whose career aspiration is to grow within a challenging environment that is customer focused, creates cutting edge career opportunities and prides being associated with a highly motivated and talented multicultural employees, you have them all with us!