Duty Manager- Front Office
The Duty Manager reports to the Front Office Manager and is responsible for supporting the Front Office day or night operations. Responsible for managing efficient day/night Front Office operations through the execution of best practice functions for the department. Coordinates the activities of the Front Office and is responsible for assisting the smooth operation of associated tasks, to include but not limited to reception, cashiering, bell service, concierge, butler, switchboard, enquiries and subsequent distribution of accurate information.
- Graduates Bachelor’s degree and/or diploma in Hotel Management school or any related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar capacity in a 5* resort/hotel setting
- Excellent communication skills in English; Arabic speaking preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in computer operations particularly MS Office, Outlook and Opera system