Asst. Chief Engineer
- Reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Provide supervision of engineering personnel.
- Maintains time keeping as per duty schedule at all times.
- Interacts, cooperates with hotel guests/outside contractors as directed.
- Interacts with other departments when necessary to provide additional or specialized services for functions, promotions and festivities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Establishes and maintains professional efficient and effective communication channels with in the Room Division and entire the Hotel.
2. Implement policies and procedures under the guidance of the General Manager.
3. Maintain and distribution system of electricity, water, gas, stream etc.
4. Maintenance and operate air condition, heater, ventilation and refrigeration system.
5. Monitors and coordinates the service performed by outside contractors in accordance to the contract, leases, service agreements and warranties.
6. Keep all record pertaining to heat, light, power and cost of facility while the original document submitted to the Financial Controller.
7. Ensure timely response to services request from the guests, employees, and management to repair or replace interior fixtures or furnishing.
8. Plan, implement and administer energy management program.
9. Maintain appropriate equipment operating logbook.
10. Establish annual energy reduction objectives.
11. Assist in the preparation of capital expenditures and maintenance budget.
12. Maintain adequate inventory of spare part, tools and supplies.
13. Maintain purchasing record, equipment manuals etc.
14. Train & supervise subordinates and assist training for all employees on safety & emergency.
15. Conduct continuous inspection on the building and ground to ensure the compliance with the relevant fire and safety laws.