Executive Housekeeper - Well-known Resort - Thailand
- USD 50,000 pa Negotiable according to International experience (Accommodation allowance will be provided to expats only)
- Must have hotel/resort background as Executive Housekeeper for last 3 years with strong knowledge of Rooms Division management, Team Management and Target achievement
- Candidates with a college degree in Hospitality Management or Business Management are highly preferred
- Candidates MUST have managed properties with 250 rooms and above
- Young candidates within the age group of 30-35 years are highly preferred (however, if a candidate has exceptional experience as an Executive Housekeeper, the highest age limit will rest up to 50 years of age)
- Experience in using Fidelio or other leading Hotel Property Management Systems is a MUST
- Have excellent communication skills in English
Our client is managing a well-known 200 plus rooms resort in Thailand and in order to manage their housekeeping operations, we are now searching for an experienced Executive Housekeeper who has strong South-East Asian background with the ability to lead and manage the daily activities at this property.
The Executive Housekeeper will benchmark all Housekeeping services using various innovative ideas and strategies. The candidate must have a very pro-active and hands-on approach and should be highly focused on each individual's activity in the team being managed.
We are looking for candidates with following Profile:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Housekeeping operations with atleast 3 years as an Executive Housekeeper having worked in properties with 250 rooms and above to manage
- Candidates with luxury hotel or resort experience preferred
- Must have worked in the South-East Asia and preferably in Thailand
- Must have a very good understanding of the Rooms Division management, Team Management and Target achievement
- Ability to use Fidelio or similar Hotel Property Management System
- Must have strong knowledge of working with various types of linen and other cloths
- Must have strong knowledge of chemicals, special wash requirements/cycles, etc.
- Strong training and development skills
- Understanding of all departmental objectives and procedures
- Exceptional organisational abilities and positive attitude
- Sound communications skills in English
For more information contact Martin Carpenter on firstname.lastname@example.org