Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Marriott International est la plus importante entreprise du secteur de l'hôtellerie au monde, avec plus d'enseignes, plus d'hôtels et plus d'opportunités permettant aux employés de s'épanouir et de mener une carrière florissante. Avec 5 700 établissements, vous nous trouverez près de chez vous et dans plus de 110 pays aux quatre coins du globe. Faites plus ample connaissance avec nos 30 enseignes hôtelières en vous rendant sur www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World™ (Trouvez votre place dans le monde).
Sheraton Club des pins Algeria
Food & Beverage
Developing and Maintaining Budgets
• Develops and manages all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans and actions for Food and Beverage departments.
• Maintains a positive cost management index for kitchen and restaurant operations.
• Utilizes budgets to understand financial objectives.
Leading Food and Beverage Team
• Manages the Food and Beverage departments and Event Department
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; Advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Oversees all culinary, restaurant, Events, beverage and room service operations.
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
• Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
• Provides a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Provides proactive coaching and counselling to team members.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
• Sets clear expectations with the employees and team leaders and ensures that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
• Understands the brand's service culture.
• Ensures that all employees, team leaders and managers understand the brand's service culture.
• Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
• Ensures all banquet functions are up to standard and exceed guest's expectations.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer
satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviours.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
Monitor Guest surveys and analyse guest satisfaction.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Conducts performance reviews in a timely manner.
• Promotes both Guarantee of Fair Treatment and Open Door policies.
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and team leaders, managers, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches or instructs others.
• Develops an action plan to attack need areas and expand on strengths based on employee engagement and guest satisfaction results.
Marketing & Communication
•Develop and follow up a Marketing promotion & activities calendar
•Develop activities in scheduled basis
•increase and focus on media activities to improve brand awareness
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analysis information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Ensures effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings and property meetings.
•Cooperate with the Chefs in the Menu creation and engineering
•Cooperate with the beverage manager in the Menu Creation and engineering.
Proven Food & Beverage Experience
Bachelor degree / higher education qualification。
-high school or equivalent education required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
-Minimum of five years food and beverage service background in International glass Hotel and with at least two year with management role. Catering background will be a plus
Job Skill / Knowledge
-Strong organization skills and excellent cooking and pastry skills
-Food and Beverage culinary management experience with demonstrated leadership
-Extensive knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards
-Strong organization skills and effective leadership skills
-Knowledge of SOP and safety standards
- Computer Knowledge
-Knowledge of MS office software / Micros Fidelio
-Must be fluent in English and French, other language will be an added value
-Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
-Adaptability and capability to work under pressure