Competetive expatriate package
Full job details
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
The Housekeeping Attendant provides a professional and personalized cleaning service to the quest in our rooms, ensuring at all times that guest requirements and preferences are met promptly by following the hotels processes and ensure the rooms and public areas are maintained to the expected standard.
- Maintain high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness is maintained in assigned areas
- Ensure a smooth operation and efficiency in assigned areas
- Clean assigned rooms and bathrooms thoroughly up to the standards, making the necessary arrangements in guest rooms and replenish guest supplies and complete paperwork as required.
- Attend to guest request courteously and promptly in the course of the day.
- Check all facilities such as furniture’s, fixtures, and report any damages or missing items to the Team Leader and the Coordinator to follow up.
- Report any malfunction in rooms or assigned areas to the engineering department via Housekeeping Coordinator.
- Report any unusual incident, complaints, unauthorized persons in rooms and any sick or irregular behaviour of guest to the Coordinator.
- Ensure all lost and found items are handed over to the Housekeeping Coordinators office immediately.
- Ensure all public areas are kept cleaned and to the highest possible standard at all times.
- Check public areas facilities, furniture and fixtures and report any damages or missing items to the Housekeeping Coordinator.
- Ensure all wash rooms in public area kept clean and in a hygienic condition at all times.
- Ensure all back of the house areas such as; service pantry’s, administration offices, colleagues washrooms and lockers are kept clean and in a hygiene condition at all times.
- Collect and dispose of rubbish from back of the house areas.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment are kept cleaned and good working order at all times.
- Ensure safety standards are adhered to in all assigned areas.
- Reports any malfunction in public areas to the engineering department via Housekeeping Coordinator.
- Ensure all lost and found items are handed over to the Housekeeping Coordinator immediately.
- Do the deep cleaning in public areas as per the schedules.
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in similar role in a 5 star luxury hotel environment
- Good written and verbal skills
- Effectively understands and uses resources
- Is culturally sensitive
- Enable to work with multicultural team
- Can identify core issues and problems