Full job details
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company’s growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects. Emaar has expanded into hospitality and leisure to become one of the most valuable companies in the world through a two-pronged approach of geographic expansion and business segmentation.
Emaar Hospitality owns and manages a diversified portfolio of hospitality assets such as hotels, serviced residences, golf resorts, Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club, the Dubai Marina and associated yacht club.
Emaar Hospitality Group’s vision is to be recognized as the premier global provider of personal, innovative and memorable lifestyle experiences.
In tandem with the development and management of first class leisure facilities, Emaar Hospitality has rolled out The Address Hotels + Resorts, with a commitment to building a world-class 5 star hotel chain in under a decade. The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. The modern Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travelers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITY
- Daily City Ledger Transfer Report is audited and cleared on a daily basis
- Accurate and timely invoices for group accounts
- Guest enquiries are resolved to guest’s complete satisfaction
- Timely and accurate invoices are provided to standard accounts
- All hanging balances are resolved
- Accurate client accounts records are maintained
- Inactive client account records are removed
- Billing accounts and procedures for special events are provided
- Relationship with meeting planners is established
- Maintain up to date account analysis, monthly close C/L and prepare Aging Report
- Review billing for completeness and corrections
- Preparation of monthly statements reminders
- Maintain filing system as appropriate to the needs of operation
GENERAL / MISCELLANEOUS
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant SOP’s for his/her field of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in dealing with others.
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills
- Proactive to address and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurised deadline driven environment.