Waiter/ess - Club Executive Lounge - Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is part of a new iconic five-towers complex in the capital of the UAE. It is bordered by the sea on one side and the fashionable Corniche on the other. It is easily accessible from the airport and close to the city's shopping malls, and the central business district and Ministries' area. The hotel features 396 uniquely designed, spacious and elegant rooms and suites, offering fully integrated lifestyle technology. Rooms range from 40m² to 60m² and the design led suites from 92m² to the 980m² Royal Etihad Suite on the 60th floor. 199 luxurious serviced residences are available for longer stays. A variety of restaurants and lounges offer an extensive choice of culinary temptations from the 63rd floor to the beach and include all-day dining and Lebanese restaurants with terrace seating. A dedicated executive lounge with all-day food and beverage offerings, an Internet lounge, shower suites and a business Centre with four meeting rooms, is located on level 45. The superbly equipped conference Centre, amongst the largest in Abu Dhabi, includes a ballroom, seating up to 1,400 delegates, 13 meeting rooms and large pre-function areas with sea view. Spend leisure time in the Talise Spa with 14 treatment suites plus Rasoul chamber and hammam, the extensive gym with state-of-the-art equipment, relax in a landscaped oasis of pools and gardens along the private beach or treat yourself to some retail therapy at the exquisite Etihad Towers boutiques.About the Role
To ensure all guests are given a warm, friendly, courteous, informative and efficient service. To ensure that the guest’s needs are carried out in reference to service of Food and Beverage.
- Mis En Place for daily operations including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and ‘Complimentary Drink hours’.
- Buffet and Bar Set up for daily operations.
- Store pick up for the day & maintanance of stocks.
- Daily sorting of Dirty linen and replacing with Clean linen from the laundry.
- To assist other Hotel Operation (Reception/Guest Relations/Butlers) whenever required.
- Be aware of the opening and closing procedures of F&B orders i.e. Using Micros.
- To attend trainings as per the department training plan.
- To assist department objective in order to achieve targets (Up selling etc.)
- To be ready to work willingly to any assignment given.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be dynamic, focused, proactive and result-oriented
- Be highly capable to multi-task and manage a wide range of projects simultaneously
- Be driven to perform high with output combined with an eye for detail
- Have self-initiative and independent judgment
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Be a creative thinker who can bring energy to new projects