Abu Dhabi (AE)
Full job details
Kempinski - Emirates Palace
Abu Dhabi (AE)
Sales & Marketing, Sales Manager
- Manages rooms inventory to achieve optimum results in Occupancy, Average rate and Revenue, reviewing daily reservations accuracy, rates compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and GDS rates sale-ability.
- Leads a motivated and aggressive team skillful at up-selling and/or conversion as required by the business demand. Participates in staff recruitment, organizes on-the-job and monthly training for all staff, supervises and managers performance in order to ensure clients’ satisfaction and adherence to Kempinski service standards.
- Maintains good working relations with other departments, particularly Front Office and keeps close contact with regular guests, ensuring their needs are identified, and relayed to concerned departments for service delivery.
- Controls rates for group business, low yield (Under AED 800) rooms’ allocations, complimentary rooms and upgrading, group space blockage and timely wash, especially during the peak season and/or high demand days when expected occupancy is above 85%.
- Works closely with Corporate Office, Trust with updated hotel information and facilitate rooms’ sale on a regular basis. Reviews Trust and GDS rates and availability keeping sufficient inventory for high yield segments.
- Ensures all sellable contracted rates are loaded in the GDS and Fidelio system for ease of reservations by companies worldwide.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to you from time to time as directed by your Supervisor or Manager.
- Preferably German Speaker
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- One (1) to Three (3) years supervisory or management experience required.
- Reservations experience required.
- Ability to delegate and organize work flow.Ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Fluent English, German + other foreign languages
- FIDELIO Systems Knowledge
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills