Waiter/Waitress ( European Only )
Full job details
Marsa Malaz Kempinski - The Pearl, Doha
Food & Beverage, Food & Beverage Waiter
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Actively participate in assisting to achieve departmental goals and objectives and carry out assigned work by H.o.Ds and Supervisors.
- Actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improve your personal skills - probationary period reviews, annual appraisals, attending training and development courses.
- Actively participate in weekly / monthly departmental meetings and any other meetings that you are required to attend.
- Actively pay close attention to the needs of customers to provide them with the best Japanese dining experience possible.
- Actively participate in addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Actively participate to ensure that Staff Handbook is adhered to at all times.
- Actively participate to ensure that our Systems and Standards are adhered to at all times.
- Respect all equipment, furniture, fixtures and fitting, stock and belongings of the business and your colleagues.
- Strong Capable Command of the English Language
- Strong ability to study the food and culture that makes our Japanese Restaurant the world leading brand that it is.
- Impeccable personal hygiene and personal presentation is required to wear our European designed uniforms with pride and flare.
- Punctual and reliable
- Can work under their own steam and under direction
- Can work calmly in a pressured and busy environment
- Passion for learning and interest in Japanese fine dining foods
- Takes pride in their work and has an EXCEPTIONAL standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Is focused on the fashion and tabloid industry to keep up to date with latest trends in fashion
- Is a committed team player
- Can work at an efficient and quick pace in line with the pace of service
- Has previous experience in working with Japanese style cuisine or has good knowledge of Japanese Cuisine/Culture.
Knowledge and Skills required
- Previous experience of a fine dining restaurant environment
- Excellent command of spoken English.
- Knowledge basic food hygiene and health and safety in the workplace