Located at the East Crescent of Palm Jumeirah, MGallery by Sofitel the Palm is envisioned as the first holistic health and wellness resort in the UAE. The seven-story property features 255 rooms and suites with sophisticated fixtures and first-rate amenities, of ultra-comfort and indulgence during the stay.
With its distinctive concept, we offers just not spa and beauty treatments, but various wellbeing and lifestyle packages, from proper diet & nutrition, fitness classes & health treatments, and would host certified nutritionist and wellness coach for the programs such weight loss, both for kids and adult. Fitness classes planned will include yoga, tai chi, pilates, and aerobics.
Healthy concept extends to our food and beverage offers too and will serve meals and drinks that are from fresh organic ingredients, complete with live cooking stations and a fresh juice bar and the dining options will range from low calorie and gluten-free foods, as well as vegan and vegetarian meals.
Furthermore, the hotel boasts easy access to various dining and shopping venues and to an array of attractions for families and adventure-seeking individuals. Some popular fun-filled and adrenaline-pumping activities in Palm Jumeirah include water skiing, wind surfing, wakeboarding, fishing and boat trips, and even sky diving.
We believe in ensuring safety and wellbeing of our guests while inside the premises of the hotel. Do you? As our Lifeguard, your must be attentive, caring and committed to safe practices to ensure enjoyable aquatic and waterside experiences for our guests.
Primary Role Responsibilities to Include:
- To make sure the swimming pool and surrounding areas of the health club is clean and is in a working condition, maintained safely
- To enforce all indoor pool safety rules, policies and regulations
- To constantly monitor swimming pool activity.
- To regularly check the temperature of the pool.
- To conduct swimming lessons if required.
- To report any guest’s feedback, comments or complaints to your Department Head immediately
- Previous experience as a Lifeguard
- Certification in CPR / First Aid
- Certification as a Lifeguard
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Excellent remuneration including accommodation, meals, transportation, medical insurance, paid vacations, travel benefits and relevant expat benefits in line with the Industrial standards and the governing Laws of the United Arab Emirates.
If you are passionate about being hospitality professional whose career aspiration is to grow within a challenging environment that is customer focused, creates cutting edge career opportunities and prides being associated with a highly motivated and talented multicultural employees, you have them all with us!