- Setup and maintenance of a secure IT infrastructure encompassing server and desktop hardware and operating systems, networks, communication systems, video surveillance systems and software for 20+ servers, 65+ work stations in a Microsoft environment coordinating with IT vendors, vendor support and outsourcing partners.
- Manages Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and backup for resort sites.
- Provide a high level of IT customer service to resort guests and staff.
- Member of Senior Management Team reporting to the General Manager.
- Minimum five years as an IT Manager in a hotel / resort environment
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or demonstrated relevant experience
- Proven experience with VMWare and Hyper-V
- IT degree preferred
- Technical IT support to Resort Marketing through web site, social media etc.
- Proven experience with data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focused, serving guests and colleagues
- Passion for both hospitality and technology
- Ability to take a leadership role, work under pressure and high levels of self-motivation
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting remote sites
- "Can do" attitude to keep the IT infrastructure working in an isolated island environment which may include work of a physical nature