Chinese Speaking Guest Relation Officer
AYADA Maldives seeks a Chinese speaking Guest Relation Officer to join our dynamic team
Full job details
- Welcome guests on arrival with Resort standards
- Provide a warm welcoming atmosphere to guests during the whole stay
- Assist in organizing programs for the guests
- Attend to guest queries, needs and other special requests.
- Promote the facilities and services offered by the Resort.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the other Resort departments to provide an efficient service.
- Solve guest issues and ensure that they are provided the best possible experience
- Advise and assist guests with Leisure activities
- Provide general information and directions.
- Giving a memorable farewell to guests at time of departure
- Any other tasks as required
- High School Diploma or Bachelor degree in hotel management Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Fluent in spoken & written English Proficient in Microsoft Office
- well groomed and with high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Physically strong, energetic and dynamic person with a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control Self-motivated, hard-working, sensible, able to work under pressure,
- pleasant, responsible, independent, initiative, outgoing personality and ability to communicate with people at all levels Providing services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention. Sets a positive example for guest relations
Minimum of 2-3 years' of work experience on the same position with a 5* Resort. Maldives experience would be counted as an advantage.
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area, Laundry,
- Staff Beach, Sports Field
- Annual ticket
- Meals in the staff restaurant
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 122 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad