Director of Rooms – Lebanese National
Assists in successfully planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating of the quality of property’s Rooms Department. The position ensures Rooms Operations meet the brand’s standards and targets customer needs. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department. Ensures that standards and procedures are being followed. Assists in leading specific team while meeting or exceeding property goals.
As Director, Rooms, the strategic support and leadership you provide to your teams will ensure exceptional service standards, maximized operating results and memorable guest experiences.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of Front Office, Guest Services, Housekeeping and Engineering ensuring all service standards are followed. Assist the GM in overseeing the Spa operations when needed.
- Prepare annual budgets and administer in a fiscally responsible manner
- Lead and support all areas in the achievement of their financial and operational targets
- Control all purchases for the department, consistently aware of quality and cost
- Assist in the preparation of the annual strategic plan and achieve the goals and targets therein
- Ensure effective and proactive yield management, increasing RevPAR index within the competitive set
- Oversee group business, reviewing and ensuring details of group resumes are met
- Oversee the selection, training and development of all Colleagues to ensure timely recruitment and career growth
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role required
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major is preferred
- 2 years’ experience in guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Dana Beach Resort located in Dana Bay, Al Khobar, is a beach front resort offering breath taking views of golden sands and the sparkling azure sea of the Half Moon Bay.
The Resort features total of 111 villas, 79 beach facing out of which 20 come equipped either a private Infinity pool or Jacuzzi and 32 villas located amidst lush green gardens overlooking the Kids Aqua play.
There is a plethora of family activities includes Water sports, Equestrian sports for Men & Women with professional trainers, PADI certified Dive Club with trainer, Family pools, Private pools, FunZone featuring inflatable slides and other recreational activities, indoor games along with Club Car and ATV rentals.
Ladies can retreat to the serenity of the Beach side Spa which comes equipped with Sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room and professional female therapists. The Spa features two swimming pools and a Ladies only private Beach that allows women to experience complete comfort, freedom and privacy.