Dealer - Mandarin Speakers
Norwegians have more fun at work!
Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel with a 47-year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising, most notably with the introduction of Freestyle Cruising which revolutionized the industry by giving guests more freedom and flexibility. Today, Norwegian invites guests to “Cruise Like a Norwegian” on one of 13 purpose-built Freestyle Cruising ships, providing guests the opportunity to enjoy a relaxed, resort style cruise vacation on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea. Recently, the line was named “Europe’s Leading Cruise Line” for the sixth consecutive year, as well as “Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line” and “World’s Leading Large Ship Cruise Line” by the World Travel Awards.
Come join our team!
Job Title: Dealer
Job Summary and Essential Job Functions:
- Deal games in accordance with the rules of the game, policies and procedures.
- Ensures betting compliance and payments in accordance to game rules and limits.
- Provides exchange of currency for chips.
- Informs guests of game rules and enforces game rules in accordance to procedures.
- Ensures game protection and protection of Company's assets. Informs Supervisor of any suspicious behavior to prevent fraud.
- Verify bankrolls and credits with Supervisor.
- Supervises the proper care and use of Casino equipment and reports any damage or loss immediately to the Supervisor.
- Assist guest with questions regarding Casino activities or refers to appropriate personnel.
- Minimum of two years dealing experience is preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in three or more of the following games: Blackjack, Roulette, Let it Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, 3-Card Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, or Texas Hold'em is required.
- Gaming license is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in typing and computer software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Fidelio Cruise, Micros), is required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
It is Norwegian Cruise Line's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status. EOE.