Ececutive Chef- Bermuda
Yellowfin Ltd, a group comprised of five diverse restaurants in Bermuda, seeks an Executive Chef to oversee all food operations.
As Executive Chef you will already have experience in a high volume, high quality environment, and have the ability to develop, cost and maintain the expected standard of all menus. You will also be responsible for all stock control, financial budgets and targets within the kitchen.
Duties will also include:
- Train and support senior chefs throughout the kitchens, ensuring they have full provision to train and develop their teams
- Attend Management meetings and impart relevant information accordingly
- Ensure that standards of performance, policy, procedure and service are implemented and upheld.
- Create and cost menus and standard recipes in order to ensure consistent quality in food production, to continue satisfying guest needs and expectations
- Monitor food standards and budgeted food cost percentage in each outlet
- Administrative duties including ordering, inventory and scheduling
- Manage effective scheduling in order to minimize labour costs whilst maintaining efficient and consistent kitchen operations.
You must be an excellent communicator, with fluency in both written and spoken English. Computer literacy with a knowledge of MS Office is also required.
Salary is based upon experience, and benefits include, flights, medical insurance and housing allowance.
Due to the high volume of applications received, you will only be contacted if shortlisted.
Visit us at: www.portocall.bm