Commis II - Staff Cafeteria
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, one of the city’s most elegant and luxurious hotels and an iconic architectural landmark.
Recently transformed with a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment, Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi is the perfect location for both business and pleasure.
It is ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s commercial district, yet only a short walk from the shopping districts and the shimmering sands of the Corniche.
Preparation and service of hot and cold dishes, responsibility for the section, carrying out ordering and stock rotation where necessary.
• Demonstrate initiative at all times
• Lead and support junior members of the team
• Continue to improve on skills and knowledge
• Produce own work in accordance with deadlines and quality guidelines
• Seek own solutions to the minor obstacles that occur from time to time
• Project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times
• Remember the guest is the reason for any request made to you.
• Ensure full liaison with other members of the section and the Kitchen team
• Strong communication with the Chef de Partie of the section
• Key relationship with the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with other departments in the Hotel, especially F&B outlets, In Room Dining and Banquet Operations.
• Holder of a basic Food Preparation Certificate
• Holder of a basic Health & Hygiene Certificate
• To be aware of all Health, Safety and Fire regulations and to abide by their terms
• To maintain high standards of personal hygiene at all times
• To demonstrate proper and safe usage of all kitchen equipment
• Ensure that full uniform is worn at all times
• To support and adhere to the equal opportunities policy of the company
• 1 Year Related Experience