Guest Services Executive, Lobby - Burj Al Arab
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Burj Al Arab is managed by Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hospitality company and a member of Dubai Holding.
Burj Al Arab is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 meters. It is one of the most Photographed structures in the world and has been consistently voted the world's most luxurious hotel, with features including in suite check-in and check-out reception desks on every floor, round-the-clock private butlers and use of the hotel's Rolls-Royce fleet. the hotel's 202 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square meters with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as six restaurants and conference and banqueting Venues.About the role
An exciting role has arisen in the Guest Services department at the Burj Al Arab for a highly motivated and hard working individual. Within this position you will be responsible for:
- Meeting & greeting guest coming to restaurants & banquet functions
- Offering & dates & rose water to guests
- Offering full RAP (Towels/dates/rosewater) to all guests checking in
- Escorting to suites while explaining all hotel facilities
- Doing check-in procedures ensuring full registration & full payment
- Doing desk in-in charge - cashiering & suite allocation
- Assisting other rooms division departments whenever needed
To be considered for this position you must have at least 1 year experience as a Guest Services/Relations Executive in a 5-star hotel and a good command of both spoken and written English.
Fluency in Arabic, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish, German and Italian is an added advantage.