Sirius Membership Service Advisor - Jumeirah Group
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa the Middle East.About the role
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Sales Advisor in our Jumeirah Sirius team. The role is responsible for accurately and impartially handling high volumes of Sales and Customer service queries in a courteous and efficient manner. These queries will be handle through different channels such as telephone and email.
Your key duties will include:
- Represent the company by applying Jumeirah Hallmarks and guiding Principle and by following the standard operational procedure
- Provide exceptional customer service to membership request from members
- Proactively sell / up-sell and cross sells all products and services within the Jumeirah portfolio in a friendly, professional and efficient manner. Be proactive in customer needs.
- Handle all in-bound and out-bound calls from the customers, the loyalty programme Members.
- Log their request and provide the required information or process the necessary request.
- Handle all Room, restaurant, spa reservations for members
- Handle all out-bound calls to loyalty Members. (Returned mail / Marketing Invitation)
- Support any Profile management request from members
- Ensure manual retro and redemptions, online redemption process are processed in a timely fashion
- All emails should be reply within 24 hours
- Faxes should be monitored every day and action once received
- Manual Bonus Points allocation for fast track members (VIP)
- Retro – rooms and restaurants for Jumeirah Sirius and Airlines (Calculating of points manually)
- Return pack management
- JWL & JAD Long Stay Manual processing
- Hotel exception request processing
- Online Web Retro / Claims – monitored every day and are completed correctly within the agreed timelines.
- Special or urgent cards request which includes making Welcome Pack
- Liaise with head of the department for critical issues/complaints.
- Support in all Administration Task
In order to be considered for this role you should ideally have experience in in a customer service role preferably a contact centre. You must able to communicate effectively in English, Additional languages are desirable (especially Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, German, French). Ideally you will have experience using loyalty software and Hotel System (such as SilverV2 /SynXis /Opera /Silver CRM /Airline Partners application /CRM Web Client-POS / Epicure Restaurant Reservations). You will be computer literate (Opera, Excel, Word) and a team player. You will approaching new tasks enthusiastically, thinks for self and takes responsibility for his /her actions, easily establishes and develops or maintains effective relationships.