Position: Sales Manager
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implement sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establish and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand..
- Maintain staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree is highly regarded.
- Age must be between 34 – 40.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant to sales department; 5 years minimum as sales manager.
- Experience in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry.
- Experience in solving sales related issues; attained outstanding accomplishments.
- Experience as a leader of at least 20 subordinates.
- Outstanding experience in planning sales and marketing strategy
- Developed an incentive program to motivate sales representatives.
- Ability to attain targets
- Strong leadership and intrapersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; English and Arabic.
- Proficient in using productivity tools and ERP (SAP).
- Experience working in a Saudi market is preferred.
- Must have a driver’s license.