Restaurant Manager - Gulf Country State
Full job details
We have been retained by our client with their headquarters in a Gulf Country State, a rapidly expanding Hospitality Group that owns a large number of restaurants, hotels/resorts, newspapers, to source an excellent Restaurant Manager for their new high-end French Restaurant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established restaurant group and develop a long term relationship. If you have an outgoing personality, are professional and enjoy working in a guest service-focused environment this is an ideal career move.
- 4 years in a management position
- Must have experience at a French restaurant
- Pre-opening experience preferred
- Fluent in English
- Very-much hands-on oriented
- Gulf Country experience an asset
- Independent restaurant experience an asset
- Single preferred but will accept married
- Financial (P&L, budgets, cost)
- Assist in recruitment and deliver training programs
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills with multi-national teams
- Work with management to develop SOP’s
Salary: $35,000 - $36,000 USD/annually Net plus accommodation allowance, telephone allowance, transportation allowance, Health & Medical Plan, Life Insurance, Annual Flight.