SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- Provides functional assistance and direction to the F&B operation as assigned.
- Co-ordinates functions and activities with other departments’ heads.
- Interact with individuals outside the Hotel, including but not limited to members, clients, suppliers, competitors and other members of local community.
- We expect that every guest in the restaurant is being granted full attention, reception and best possible care.
- That, with his/her friendly and courteous attitude, he/she supports and maintains the good reputation of the Hotel.
- To be thoroughly familiar with the sales-program and constantly informed on all promotions, novelties and changes in the sales-program.
- Continuously train subordinates and develop new training programs and training methods and make sure that employees are trained and follow the Emaar guidelines.
- To maintain a good communication between restaurant and kitchen.
- To build a disciplined, well harmonizing team, especially in view of:
Careful introduction of new employees.
Strict following of service standards, closing and opening check lists, cashiering and billing procedures and cleaning schedules.
Daily briefings of the shifts (early stage: pre and post briefings)
Efficient scheduling of all employees.
Station schedule daily.
Human and professional development
- To organize the department in such a way that the department functions well, also during his absence.
- That with ideas and suggestions he/she contributes to a continuous improvement of the entire operation.
- To be familiar with local food hygiene and HACCP guidelines as per Dubai Municipality
An F&B specialist with a proven track record in Food and Beverage within their respected industry.
At least 5 years’ experience working in F&B including management level experience in a mid market hotel.
To explore Rove Hotels please visit www.rovehotels.com