Restaurant Hostess (Spanish Speaker)
Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
Within the heart of Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, Salero Tapas & Bodega is one of the most authentic and unique Spanish culinary and beverage experiences in town. As it's name implies, Salero - Tapas & Bodega is an affair of Spanish gastronomy that exudes flair and elegance, complete with a charming ambiance that befits its casual and accommodating character. This distinctive tapas and bodega fuses traditional food-sharing platters with a modern sommelier twist, to offer visitors inimitably genuine and unforgettable Spanish dining.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this team of professionals?
The Restaurant Hostess will be responsible for handling table reservations, controlling the flow of guests and supervising the assigned station / section. Serving Food & Beverage, if necessary, to guests in a courteous, professional and efficient way consistent with the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates’ luxury standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Offer a warm and authentic Spanish welcome and host a seamless Spanish dining experience.
- Taking all the financial responsibilities of the restaurant
- Checking of all the bills from guests
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of menu items, products and promotions.
- Handle guest enquiries by telephone or in person in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Report guest complaints or problems and follow up with guests.
- Knowledge of MICROS and Table Management system
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English and Spanish Language
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days.