Restaurant Waiter / Waitress (Spanish speaker)
Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
Within the heart of Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, Salero Tapas & Bodega is one of the most authentic and unique Spanish culinary and beverage experiences in town. As it's name implies, Salero - Tapas & Bodega is an affair of Spanish gastronomy that exudes flair and elegance, complete with a charming ambiance that befits its casual and accommodating character. This distinctive tapas and bodega fuses traditional food-sharing platters with a modern sommelier twist, to offer visitors inimitably genuine and unforgettable Spanish dining.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this team of professionals?
You will work within an exciting authentic Spanish team and contribute to the creation of the authentic Spanish dining experience: championing the traditions of Spain. The Restaurant Waiter / Waitress you will be responsible for serving food and beverage to guests during an assigned shift in a courteous, professional manner according to service standards as set by Kempinski.
- Accurate recording, pre-checks and picks-up all food and beverage orders.
- Setting tables as per Outlet standard prior to guests’ arrival and serve guests in a prompt manner.
- Demonstrate passion for Spanish food and beverage menu items.
- Actively promote the menu and up-sell where possible. Communicate effectively within the team.
- Assist with stewarding duties as and when required.
- Attend to every guest and passionately champion the flair of Spanish dining whilst maintaining a genuine and elegant manner at all times.
- Fluent English language
- Fluent Spanish language
- Demonstrable ability to work well within a fast-paced team.
- Outgoing personality.
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days