Chef De Partie (Italian specialty)-Maldives Island
Competitive package with hospitality industry benefits
Full job details
Assist Chef de Cuisine/ Sous Chefs in the day to day operation, representing his station in the absence of the assistance of the Sous Chef in all areas of responsibility. Responsible for the efficient and smooth running of food production within the designated station. Perform all daily tasks to a consistent high standard in line with both departmental and brand standards. Also responsible for supervising the associates and ensuring high level of food preparation and to deliver an excellent guest and member experience while assisting with food cost controls and stock rotation.
- Prepare food items and ensure that the food quality and presentation consistently meet the expectations of the supervisor, guest and associates. All government food handling regulations must be consistently followed by all kitchen associates.
- Assist the Sous Chef during the production, serving and coordination of the daily operations. Act as Sous Chef during its absence, in coordination with the senior chef in the designated property.
- Taste all the food items prepared for the consumption of the hotel guests making sure that the final product is up to the hotel standard and to the guests’ needs and expectations.
- Assist the Sous Chef during the production, serving and coordination of the daily operations. Act as Sous Chef, in coordination with the senior chef in the Property when this is not on duty or absent from the operation.
Experience and Skills
- Culinary Certificate with 3 years
- HACCP – PIC level 2
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Culinary Diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same role and property rating.
- Basic - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint).
- Intermediate - English communication skills, written and verbal.