ANANTARA THE PALM DUBAI RESORT
Imagine a unique destination set on a man-made marvel on the Dubai coastline that entices one and all with a distinct blend of serenity and splendour. Offering an urban escape, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a wondrous place where a decadent experience awaits at a Palm Jumeirah hotel unlike any other.
Perched on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, an archipelago of islands connected to the mainland, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a remarkable resort inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an Arabian setting. A 45 minute drive from Dubai International Airport and within easy reach of a plethora of exciting attractions including Aquaventure Water Park, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina, this resort is where one can savour moments of bliss surrounded in unimaginable magnificence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Guest Rooms are properly cleaned at all times, in line with the hotel’s Standard Operating Procedures for cleaning these areas.
- Ensure health & safety requirements are adhered to, including a personal knowledge of the correct usage of all chemicals used in Housekeeping.
- Ensure records are maintained for linen inventory, uniforms, and other items as applicable.
- Ensure that lost and found articles are processed properly and that the correct logs are maintained.
- Ensure that par levels of linen, towels and uniforms are current, and in line with inventory.
- Follow and recommend measures to minimize all wastage of materials and amenities are used in the department.
- Ensuring security awareness throughout the Hotel, reporting incidents to the appropriate Manager when warranted.
- Ensure VIP requirements are met
- Ensure all special requests are met, with particular reference to families visiting our resorts with children.
- Ensures any special requests from guests are carried out and delivered on time exceeding guest’s expectations where possible.
- Clean and take care of all working equipment used by himself / herself.
- Report any damage or loss in a guest room immediately after being found.
- Remove room service trays from room & place in service area.
- Make room status reports.
- Report any suspicious person, sleep outs, ‘Do Not Disturbs’ to housekeeping management