Concierge Officer - Russian Speaker
ANANTARA THE PALM DUBAI RESORT
Imagine a unique destination set on a man-made marvel on the Dubai coastline that entices one and all with a distinct blend of serenity and splendour. Offering an urban escape, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a wondrous place where a decadent experience awaits at a Palm Jumeirah hotel unlike any other.
Perched on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, an archipelago of islands connected to the mainland, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a remarkable resort inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an Arabian setting. A 45 minute drive from Dubai International Airport and within easy reach of a plethora of exciting attractions including Aquaventure Water Park, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina, this resort is where one can savour moments of bliss surrounded in unimaginable magnificence.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Employees at Anantara Dubai Palm Jumeirah Resort & Spa always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and associates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Anticipate guest needs and handle guest inquiries to the full satisfaction of the guest.
- Knowledgeable on all facts of the resort and services and United Arab Emirates in general.
- Ensure all recommendations made to guests are accurate and always with a personalized approach.
- Never say “NO”. Offer alternatives as applicable.
- Work closely with guest services, bell services and transportation operations.
- Ensure all guest requests are dealt in a timely manner following the Anantara standards.
- Attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
- Foster a good relationship with third party Companies.
- Detailed and ensure proper handover from incoming and outgoing shifts.
- Answer telephones promptly and accurately and follow telephone etiquettes.
- Ensure timely follow up of all guest requests and revert to guests or resort as appropriate.
- Take ownership of guest’s requests and needs and ensure immediate action as appropriate.
- Keep superiors informed of all mishaps, unusual cases and guest feedback
- Is well acquainted with all resort facilities, including the guest room facilities and knows all events in the resort.
- Keep himself/herself updated on the arrivals, departure and transport arrangements for the day.
- Is able to identify and acknowledge repeat guests and VIPs.