Full job details
Founded in Germany nearly 120 years ago, Kempinski Hotels has long reflected the finest traditions of European hospitality. Today, as ever, Kempinski is synonymous with distinctive luxury.
Located in many of the world's most well known cities and resorts, the Kempinski collection includes hotels in the grand manner, pace-setting modern establishments and older hotels of individual charm. All blend gracefully into their surroundings and offer luxurious accommodation, superb cuisine and unrivalled facilities complemented by impeccable service.
For leisure and business guests alike, the name Kempinski has long been synonymous with style, nobility and efficiency. Put simply, they are the first choice for the discerning individual.
In addition to operating many of the finest city hotels in the world Kempinski is a name that can now be found in many exciting resort locations, each combining local flair and ambience with the international standards of service and luxury that Kempinski guests have come to expect.
The Kempinski Hotel Ajman occupies a unique location on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, with one of the longest private beaches in the UAE.
The proximity to Dubai and Sharjah make this a unique holiday destination with unspoilt beaches, rich local culture and exclusive shops and boutiques.
BA/BSc in Hospitality Management or related field, preferably from hotel school.
To fill the position, the following is required:
- Minimum 2 years in F&B management role with a 5* Hotel chain.
Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills.
- Either of the following languages is vital: German or Russian – oral and written skills.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Excellent knowledge of F&B standards and services.
- Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially:
- Passionate for Food & Beverage
- People Oriented Passionate for European luxury
- Entrepreneurial Straightforward Business Acumen
- Sense of responsibility Leader Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Flexible and reliable
- Tolerant and open minded Works well under pressure