Accounts Receivable Officer
At Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, we strive to create a destination experience that’s not only unforgettable throughout each customer’s stay, but truly memorable for a lifetime. Would you like to be a part of our team?
As a result of continuous growth and development we have a unique opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join our team of Finance professionals.
The successful applicant will enjoy working with close attention to detail with their work and ensure the timely collection of accounts receivables. You will have a high level of accuracy, whilst ensuring Invoices and outstanding accounts are received from other departments on a timely basis. You will also ensure queries from debtors are answered promptly and professionally.
The successful person will also undertake the following duties and responsibilities;
- Ensure the departmental operations manual including policies, procedures and task-lists as well as Government Regulations is followed
- Ensure all subordinates are aware of and follow the operations manual, providing training as appropriate
- Constantly monitor the actual versus target Accounts Receivable outstanding days figure and work with the team (and others) to be better than the target
- Ensure invoices are received from other departments on a timely basis, check that the invoices are complete and accurate with all required supporting documentation attached, return to or follow-up with departments if not complete
- Ensure any advance deposits are properly recorded, monitored and applied against invoices
- Monitor credit terms and follow-up with debtors to ensure receipts are received by the due date, preferably by bank transfer or via delivery, courier or other
*The successful applicant MUST be able to speak Arabic*
You will enjoy working in a team environment and exceeding management expectations. You will also enjoy developing your interpersonal skills and applying your experience in an energetic and enjoyable working environment.
This position requires a dynamic person to join a culture of 80 plus nationalities, where you will be a part of a large team that creates an environment where people strive to do their best. Understanding the company’s vision and demonstrating its core values will be highly regarded.