Chef de Partie
Translated from Arabic, Meydan means ‘a meeting place’. Meydan Hotels, through its collection of luxury hotels & resorts, provides its guests and customers with a myriad of unique and iconic places to meet.
Whether it is a meeting of minds at a board meeting or a meeting of hearts at a wedding reception, Meydan Hotels has unrivalled venues that make its properties the place to meet.
Meydan Hotels not only personifies warm, authentic yet modern Arabian hospitality; it also represents luxury, elegance, space, style, action and serenity.
With its home in Meydan City, a prestigious new business, sporting and lifestyle destination in Dubai, Meydan Hotels is ideally situated at the epicenter of one of the world’s most exhilarating destinations. Its portfolio currently includes The Meydan Hotel and Bab Al Shams Desert Resort and Spa in Dubai.
About the Role:
Ensure the smooth running of the section and see that all areas of section and maintain the high standards of the hotel.
- Attend daily and monthly meetings with the sous chef and other meetings as requested by the executive chef.
- Maintain good employee relations and motivate colleagues
- Keep the section clean and tidy.
- Make sure night is covered and Pass all information to next shift
- HACCP controls follow up.
Education and Experience
• 2 years experience in the culinary arts, food and beverage, or related professional area
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major;