Senior Marketing & PR Executive (Urgent Hiring)
Full job details
We are looking for a Senior Marketing & PR Executive who is - Positive, Energetic, Genuine and Simple with "can-do-attitude" and expertise to fulfill the following core responsibilities.
- Implements marketing campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars
- Assists the Director of Sales and Marketing to maintain an effective working relationship with all members of target media, electronic and print, local, national and international to encourage and maximize coverage of all events and promotions.
- Hosts members of the media, strategic partners and top clients at the property’s functions and events. Takes photographs of internal functions, banquet and conference functions and VIP’s in the hotel visiting to which a PR content sharing would form.
- Formulates all correspondences related to the sponsorship and partnership proposals, proof reads internal communications for other departments.
- Assists in various projects as needed, including market research, internal team communications,collateral designing and production, digital asset management system maintenance, development of branded video content, scheduling and execution of photo shoots.
- Designs and creating collateral, digital and print material in designing software as Adobe illustrator, In-design and Photoshop.
- Drafts and creates press releases to convey the current news and happenings.
- Monitors and curates branded social media channels, keeping inline with brand standards
Qualification & Credentials:
- Higher Education qualification or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing and Advertising
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of advancements in technology and best practices related to website, digital marketing and social media
- Eloquent and excellent creative writing skills
- Relevant experience in Marketing preferably in the hospitality and service industry in UAE/GCC
- Previous experience in managing outside agencies and vendors
- Advanced Spoken and Written English (Multiple language ability is considered as an additional advantage)