Bartender (Shanghai Club)
Shangri-La Hotel, Doha located in the heart of the premier business district, West Bay is the first choice for international business travelers amongst other luxury hotels in Doha. Shangri-La Hotel Doha delivers a unique blend of Asian and Qatari Hospitality. The luxurious accommodation and lifestyle are complimented with the most exciting collection of dining and entertainment choices, offering exceptional value.
- Oversee all the outlets cocktail menus and promotions.
- Supervises training to all F&B team regarding wines, cocktail and liquor knowledge.
- Establishes engagement with the guests and the team
- Creatively driven to promote Shanghai Club
- Responsible for guest satisfaction and profitability of the outlet.
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of cocktails, liquor and spirits
- Good understanding of cocktail trends
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Head Bartender in a stand-alone bar or a five star establishment
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Micros and Requisition Systems)
- Able to maintain good rapport within a multicultural environment
- Able to train, mentor and coach team members
- Good understanding of the Middle Eastern market
- Excellent knowledge on the financial aspect of the business
- Good understanding on the latest trends in beverages, mixology etc.