Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi, one of the city’s most elegant and luxurious hotels and an iconic architectural landmark.
Recently transformed with a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment, Le Royal Méridien Abu Dhabi is the perfect location for both business and pleasure.
It is ideally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s commercial district, yet only a short walk from the shopping districts and the shimmering sands of the Corniche.
Food & Beverage
Responsible for the service of Food & Beverage to the guests according to the Bar operation concept.
1. Bar Procedures
2. Service Quality
3. Assigned Projects
4. Standard Compliance
• Ensures the high standards of service in the Bar, responsible for the satisfaction of the guests with the service offered and the food & beverage that is presented to them within the area which he is assigned to
• Reports to the Outlet Manager when coming on duty
• To do the additional side work, as outlined in the weekly schedule.
• Ensures that menus/beverage lists are clean and in good order
• Keeps the service stands clear and clean at all times
• Takes guest beverage order
• Prepares drinks and offers to guest or assigns task to bar waiter during rush hour
• Assists as required with the actual service of food & beverage.
• Checks the appearance and grooming of the bar staff as well as uniform
• Checks the cleanliness of the back area and stores
• Must have a high standard of beverage knowledge such as liquors, cocktails and other alcoholic beverages
• Greets guests in a friendly and courteous manner at the entrance of the Bar and ascertain their seating requirements
• Seats guests courteously and in a manner to satisfy their requirements (window - nonsmoking)
• Exhibits personal attitude, appearance, in a manner, which will enhance the guests experience and satisfaction.
• Practices team work with fellow workers
• Intercedes between guests and staff when a difference of opinion arises. All problems which cannot be resolved individually, must be reported to the Bar Manager
• Keeps current on the activities of the competition so that during the review of the current beverage list takes place the Bar position could be better assessed
• Responsible for the setting up and preparation of station
• To be aware of the bar security and know how to deal with drunk guess
• To personally extend his/her thanks to the guests for their patronage and to express the hope of seeing them again soon
• To verbally inform the guests of Hotel activities in the other outlets
• At least 2 years related experience