Sales Executive - Meliá Doha 5* Hotel
At Meliá Hotels International we value human and professional qualities. We work together to grow in a company that is the leader not only in our different lines of business but also in people management, one of our main foundations. For those reasons and because we know that you are talented, ambitious and are seeking to grow and improve as a professional, we are inviting you to come and achieve your dream with us.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Develop customer accounts to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with clients
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales