General Manager - Upmarket Property - Philippines
- Property with a highly modern Presentation and Impeccable Service Qualities
- Based in Philippines
- Property has 140 plus rooms and suites, Office Space for rent / Co-Sharing work areas and over 130 serviced apartments
- Salary: US$120,000 Net + Generous Expat Package
- Candidate can be either Single or Married but without children
- Candidate MUST have prior Asian, European or Australasian experience from 5 star hotels ONLY
- Candidate MUST have good knowledge of sales and marketing to upsell the office space as well as serviced apartments
- Candidate MUST be able to "mingle" with guests who are high-net worth individuals and celebrities
- Candidate MUST be able to start immediately
We are looking for a highly skilled General Manager to lead and manage operations for a mixed-use property located in Philippines. The property is known for uncompromising quality in all services including Food and Beverage standards combined with world class accommodation, wellness and leisure facilities.
The property also serviced apartments, retail space for shops as well as offices.
- It is essential that the chosen candidate will currently be working as a General Manager in a similar sized mixed use hotel/service apartment/retail/office property; with pre-opening experience and preferably in Asia
- Candidates should show a consistent longevity of service of at least 2 years in each of their past senior management assignments (with the exception of being moved within an international management company) holding a General Manager position for at least the last 5 years
- Due to the corporate nature of this property, and the expected clientele usage, prospective candidates must have spent the majority of their career, in particular the past 10 years, within a major or secondary city (Asian) rather than a resort location
- Due to the modern and hi-tech nature of the property build, FF&E and operations, prospective candidates are expected to have excellent knowledge of the most up to date hotel and property management PMS systems (the accommodation aspects will be fully automated with self check-in, self check-out kiosks, etc). Therefore, a background in modern rooms division management, revenue management and food and beverage operations would be a distinct advantage
Candidate's Core Knowledge:
- Must have exceptional Sales and Marketing experience to drive promotions and bottom line revenue
- Proven track record with regards to cost control
- Ensuring perfect coordination between individual departments
- Very energetic highly visible and very PR orientated
- Strong operational background with hands-on attitude to daily operations and exceeding guests expectations
- Strong financial skills
- Able to manage large multi-cultural teams
- Decisive VIP ambassador
- Natural leader and strategist
- Project Management experience is a MUST
- Great motivator and communicator
- Passion for superior service, standards and product
This is another fantastic opportunity for a hospitality management professional to achieve career excellence in a leading company.
Please contact Martin Carpenter firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a confidential interview, or email your resume to the link provided below.