Storekeeper (For Indian and Pakistani Nationals Only)
AED 2300 per month (accommodation and transportation will be provided).
Full job details
Responsible to support shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting storeroom transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the IFA Residential Services (IFA RS).
A successful candidate should have:
- High School Diploma or related qualification.
- 3 –4 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi, and Urdu languages.
- Preferred age range: 20 - 35 years old.
- Computer literacy.
- Concern for Order and Quality.
- Decision Making Skills.
- Organizing and Planning Skills.
- Problem Solving Ability.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Maintains records of all quotes, deliveries, Invoices and other related documents.
- Fills material requisition and forwards the same to the Buyer for all of our operations.
- Receives material, stores, tags material at all times. Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
- Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate.
- Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials.
- Maintains the store, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries.
- Review and consolidate monthly and quarterly stores reports to and submit top management.
- Follows “First In First Out” material issuing practices.
- Anticipates needs and advance and orders goods prior to running short of materials.
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics at the fullest.
- Keeps close follow up on pending LPO for delivery.
- Follow up with Accounts for Advance payments where necessary.
- Follows “Clean as you Go” and good hygiene practices.
- Being environmental friendly.
Salary: AED 2300 per month (accommodation and transportation will be provided).