Demi Chef De Partie
Competitive salary and hospitality industry benefits
Full job details
Assist Chef De Parties in the day to day operation, representing is station in the absence of the Chef de Partie with the assistance of the Sous chef in all areas of responsibility. Responsible for the efficient and smooth running of food production within the designated station. Ensure to keep high standard in is work according to the chef requirement. To perform all daily tasks to a consistent high standard in line with both departmental and brand standards. Also responsible for supervising the associates and ensuring high levels of food preparation to deliver an excellent guest and member experience while assisting with food cost controls and stock rotation.
- High School or equivalent.
- Vocational Diploma or certificate.
- HACCP – basic
- Food Hygiene – basic
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same role
- Basic - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate - English communication skills, written and verbal