Director of Sales & Marketing
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Director of Sales & Marketing to join the Pullman Doha West Bay pre-opening team.
Opening in the heart of Doha last quarter 2017!
Pullman Hotels and Resorts’ latest addition to its addresses which is set to open in 2017, a five star luxury hotel featuring 376 quality superior, and deluxe rooms and suites as well as 92 spacious service apartments in a 47 high rise tower with breathtaking views in the West Bay Area, next to the Doha International Convention Centre.
The area has an exclusive shopping centre which invites our guests to add a sprinkle of leisure on their stay. A Fit and Spa area to revitalize and relax, a meetings floor that can accommodate more than 1,200 guests.
The Pullman hotel offer new concept of contemporary Food & Beverage outlet, Levantine Cafe an all dining Restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, the Italian restaurant and Vinoteca Bar, Sport Bar, Lounge pool terrace, a signature Asian Restaurant and a 24 Deli Coffee Shop plus a Lounge Pool Terrace to escape – this will be a world where our guests would connect.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, creative, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
MISSION / KEY TASKS
- Direct, lead and manage all commercial activities and related market segments including corporate, leisure, groups, MICE and direct channels to maximize the Hotel revenue and meet revenue targets.
- Prepare the strategic sales and business plans ( including pre-opening ), monthly reporting needs, annual targets, marketing plans budgets & business forecasting requirements in conjunction with the revenue manager.
- Active participation in community and professional organizations to maintain high visibility and promote the positive image of the Hotel. Represent the hotel as needed on overseas sales trips.
- Interact in a positive way with all team members and ensure an elegant guest experience.
- Lead and direct the Marketing Department to ensure the appropriate decisions are made and brand/Hotel values are developed to correctly position the hotel and to drive incremental revenue.
- Minimum 5 years previous luxury / upscale hotel experience in a related field (minimum 2 years as DOSM)
- Previous Luxury Hotel, Middle East & pre-opening experience required
- Previous Qatar experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluent English
- Strong market experience / knowledge
- Good understanding and ability to implement revenue management and / or yield strategies
- Excellent negotiation and account handling skills
- Flexible with the ability to sustain a high level of productivity and efficiency at all times.
- Display strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and administrative skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and strong multi-tasking.
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!